About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SadistToGo liked the chapter Further Abuse From The Guys In My Life in Trading Siblings.
2 weeks ago
-
SadistToGo liked the chapter Blurry in Unwitting Incubus.
1 month ago
-
SadistToGo liked the chapter Chapter 2 in Replication.
1 month ago
-
SadistToGo liked the chapter Der Morgen in Der Feind im Haus.
1 month ago
-
SadistToGo liked the chapter Sheeps in The farm.
1 month ago
-
SadistToGo liked the chapter Introduction in Earth-4433 (Open).
1 month ago
-
SadistToGo liked the chapter Hello Nurse! in Unwitting Incubus.
1 month ago
-
SadistToGo liked the chapter Introduction in The Fall of the Roman Frontiers.
1 month ago
-
SadistToGo liked the chapter A nice flat one! in M-preg futadom adventure.
1 month ago
-
SadistToGo liked the chapter Yes! in M-preg futadom adventure.
1 month ago
No recent activity
SadistToGo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SadistToGo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SadistToGo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SadistToGo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SadistToGo has not earned any awards.