About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Saber01 liked the chapter One he won't forget in Mother's Comic Book Club.
6 hours ago
-
Saber01 liked the chapter Back to the real world in Mother's Comic Book Club.
6 hours ago
-
Saber01 liked the chapter Madame Hypnotica! in Mother's Comic Book Club.
6 hours ago
-
Saber01 liked the chapter She can do her bit to help in Mother's Comic Book Club.
6 hours ago
-
Saber01 liked the chapter Ofcourse she is! in Mother's Comic Book Club.
6 hours ago
-
Saber01 liked the chapter Go along with it...but with a condition. in A Very Good Day.
1 day ago
-
Saber01 liked the chapter Laurie, and she brought a friend in A Very Good Day.
1 day ago
-
Saber01 liked the chapter Jessica's House in A Very Good Day.
1 day ago
-
Saber01 liked the chapter Cutting school in A Very Good Day.
1 day ago
-
Saber01 liked the chapter Difficulty parting in A Very Good Day.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Saber01 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Saber01 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Saber01 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Saber01 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Saber01 has not earned any awards.