About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Hello Mary Lou in Primrose Lane.
2 hours ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Miss Emma in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Emma, Linda and Jace all learn more in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Abigail in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Finding Amber: Spiritually in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Finding Amber: Physically in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Family gets ready for the farmer's market in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Tara in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Pinch yourself in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Your little step-sister Naomi in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Rune cre has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Rune cre has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Rune cre has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Rune cre has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Rune cre has not earned any awards.