About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Rosenkav has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Rosenkav has not published any stories.
-
Discipline Society
In the Discipline Society, the law states that corporal punishments are legal for women under the age of 40. This has led to new rules in schools, companies, prisons, and more.
BDSM English 27 Chapters Deep 581 Words/Chapter 3,482 Likes 1,024,772 Views5 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 week ago -
Alexa’s Secret
Alexa Johnson is a 22 year old girl. For the most part, she’s just a simple ordinary college aged girl. Except there is one problem. Alexa has quite an embarrassing secret, and it’s going to be exposed soon.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 126 Chapters Deep 355 Words/Chapter 8,605 Likes 2,282,164 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago
No contributed stories yet
Rosenkav has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Rosenkav has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Rosenkav has not earned any awards.