About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Best of Friends 37 - Passion in Best of Friends.
15 hours ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Fucked in the Shower in Favorable Odds.
2 days ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter She has her way with you in Favorable Odds.
3 days ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Give Gali the Aladdin in Favorable Odds.
3 days ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
4 days ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter With Soarise in Favorable Odds.
1 week ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Loves the older woman words as she get Ava to put on a dress for her in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Margo's POV: Drinking Ethan in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Mom watches you jerk off in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Margo's POV: A Confession of Half Truths in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Roronazoro771 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Roronazoro771 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Roronazoro771 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Roronazoro771 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Roronazoro771 has not earned any awards.