About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Roqued liked the chapter Grab Amy display panties and wrap them around your cock in You're a Cuck Now.
1 day ago
-
Roqued liked the chapter Thats a huge cock! in You're a Cuck Now.
1 month ago
-
Roqued liked the chapter Maybe... in Bullys not So Bad.
1 month ago
-
Roqued liked the chapter Not even close in You're a Cuck Now.
1 month ago
-
Roqued liked the chapter Am I though? in You're a Cuck Now.
1 month ago
-
Roqued liked the chapter Dare in Your bully and your wife.
1 month ago
-
Roqued liked the chapter Daddy Kink-Be My Baby in The “Anything” Promise.
1 month ago
-
Roqued liked the chapter Okay, okay! in You're a Cuck Now.
1 month ago
-
Roqued liked the chapter Right! in You're a Cuck Now.
1 month ago
-
Roqued liked the chapter He wants a picture of his own in The “Anything” Promise.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Roqued has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Roqued has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Roqued has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Roqued has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Roqued has not earned any awards.