About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I need to self-soothe and learned at a young age that playing with myself feels GOOD.
- In conclusion, I am
-
An endorphin addict who can't break the addiction.
-
RomanticBear left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Beate from Denmark.
2 days ago
-
RomanticBear liked the chapter Introduction in Beate from Denmark.
2 days ago
-
RomanticBear liked the chapter Chronically online in 2nd puberty.
3 days ago
-
RomanticBear published the chapter Asha in In Whispered Words.
4 days ago
-
RomanticBear left a comment on the chapter Can she escape her deflowerment? in Kimberly, a true Asian cocktease.
1 week ago
-
RomanticBear liked the chapter Can she escape her deflowerment? in Kimberly, a true Asian cocktease.
1 week ago
-
RomanticBear posted a reply on the chapter Chapter Fourty in To Fly With A Flock, Once More.
1 week ago
-
RomanticBear left a comment on the chapter Housewife in 2nd puberty.
2 weeks ago
-
RomanticBear liked the chapter Celebrations in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
RomanticBear liked the chapter Hailey, women first in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
RomanticBear has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
RomanticBear has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
RomanticBear has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
RomanticBear has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
RomanticBear has not earned any awards.