About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Romanorgy left a comment on the chapter She stops thinking in Camera Shy.
14 hours ago
-
Romanorgy published the chapter Workout in What's Wrong With Me?.
2 days ago
-
Romanorgy published the chapter Assault in What's Wrong With Me?.
2 days ago
-
Romanorgy liked the chapter Introduction in A Halloween baby bump.
5 days ago
-
Romanorgy published the chapter Broken in What's Wrong With Me?.
1 week ago
-
Romanorgy published the story What's Wrong With Me?.
1 week ago
-
Romanorgy published the chapter The Gift in The Family Tree Paradox.
4 weeks ago
-
Romanorgy published the chapter The Weight in The Family Tree Paradox.
4 weeks ago
-
Romanorgy published the chapter Photoshoot 2.0 in Trigger Word.
1 month ago
-
Romanorgy published the chapter It's All True in The Family Tree Paradox.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Romanorgy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Romanorgy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Romanorgy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Romanorgy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Romanorgy has not earned any awards.