About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Rlangdon liked the chapter She manages to turn it back around in When the Dog is Away.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Rlangdon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Rlangdon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Rlangdon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Rlangdon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Rlangdon has not earned any awards.