About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
RimJaynored liked the chapter Swallow His Pride in The Curse of Corrupting Comments (Open).
1 year ago
-
RimJaynored liked the chapter Mary's Interview & Gangbang in FreeUse Tales (Public).
1 year ago
-
RimJaynored liked the chapter Give your girlfriend a huge white facial. in You're a Cuck Now.
2 years ago
-
RimJaynored liked the chapter Your younger sister, Sara in Impregnation mission.
2 years ago
No recent activity
RimJaynored has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
RimJaynored has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
RimJaynored has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
RimJaynored has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
RimJaynored has not earned any awards.