About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Rhubarb published the chapter Head to an Indian Takeaway in Perverting St Perpetua's.
13 hours ago
-
Rhubarb published the chapter Order Pizza and more sex in Perverting St Perpetua's.
13 hours ago
-
Rhubarb published the chapter Order Pizza and sex in Perverting St Perpetua's.
13 hours ago
-
Rhubarb published the chapter Order Pizza & BJ in Perverting St Perpetua's.
13 hours ago
-
Rhubarb published the chapter Saturday Afternoon in Perverting St Perpetua's.
13 hours ago
-
Rhubarb left a comment on the chapter Interlude (Take this option if available) in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 days ago
-
Rhubarb left a comment on the chapter Interlude (Take this option if available) in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 days ago
-
Rhubarb published the chapter Clean the House in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 days ago
-
Rhubarb published the chapter Investigate Turkinghorn, Rose and Jabberwocky in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 days ago
-
Rhubarb published the chapter Interlude (Only take this option if only route available) in Perverting St Perpetua's.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Rhubarb has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Rhubarb has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Rhubarb has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Rhubarb has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Rhubarb has not earned any awards.