About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Rexz999 liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday afternoon: Leah lets Nathan finish on her tits (Silence:+25, Suspicion: +10) in Attaining Tenure.
2 hours ago
-
Rexz999 liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Monday--afternoon--Nathaniel shows up... in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
-
Rexz999 liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Tuesday--Confronted by SRO Roberts in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
-
Rexz999 liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Tuesday--Leah Agrees to Meet Officer Roberts in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
-
Rexz999 liked the chapter Jan Week 2: Friday "Fuck—Please don’t stop!" She moaned. in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
-
Rexz999 liked the chapter January Week 2: Friday--Mr. Baker...Snow White: Money Shot! (Silence: +25, Suspicion: +20) in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
-
Rexz999 liked the chapter January Week 2: Friday--Mr. Baker...Snow White: Bake cums inside Leah Doggy (Suspicion: +5) in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
-
Rexz999 liked the chapter January Week 2: Friday Evening with Jonathan...Leah Stops him--insists on him being inside her. in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
-
Rexz999 liked the chapter XXXmas Party Night: He cums on Leah's tits.... (Suspicion: +10) in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
-
Rexz999 liked the chapter XXXmas Party: Leah Gives Mr. Baker his Money Shot (+25 Silence, Suspicion +10) in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Rexz999 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Rexz999 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Rexz999 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Rexz999 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Rexz999 has not earned any awards.