About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Reperit liked the chapter With a Last Minute Briefing in Shared Custody (COMPLETE).
31 minutes ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter He Makes Her His, Of Course! in Shared Custody (COMPLETE).
33 minutes ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Introduction in Shared Custody (COMPLETE).
47 minutes ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Introduction in The Fairer Sex.
50 minutes ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Introduction in Disclosure.
51 minutes ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Introduction in Gender Bent Society .
58 minutes ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Punish Sara's length in Changing the Rules.
1 hour ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Making Sara a cuckqueen in Changing the Rules.
1 hour ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Men are expected to make the first move in Changing the Rules.
1 hour ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Perversion-Objectification-Responsibility Gender Reversal in Changing the Rules.
1 hour ago
No recent activity
Reperit has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Reperit has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Reperit has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Reperit has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Reperit has not earned any awards.