About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Rene liked the chapter Round 3 - Maledom in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
1 week ago
-
Rene liked the chapter Second Training Montage in EroFights.
2 weeks ago
-
Rene liked the chapter Max's idea in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
2 weeks ago
-
Rene liked the chapter FvF001 - Preview in Idol Wrestling Championship.
1 month ago
-
Rene liked the chapter Arrive at the club alone, in excellent spirits. in EroFights.
1 month ago
-
Rene liked the chapter Chat with Carlos. in EroFights.
1 month ago
-
Rene liked the chapter Make sure it’s not your last in Battle fuck.
1 month ago
-
Rene liked the chapter The Refuge (female pov - BDSM, bisexual) in EroFights.
1 month ago
-
Rene liked the chapter Introduction in Fight Night.
2 months ago
-
Rene liked the chapter Billy gets the win in Loaded Gloves.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Rene has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Rene has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Rene has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Rene has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Rene has not earned any awards.