About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
RemyBoyz679X liked the chapter Behind closed doors in How my roommate made me her cumslut.
2 years ago
-
RemyBoyz679X liked the chapter Fight! in Pokémon, futa world.
2 years ago
-
RemyBoyz679X liked the chapter Lucario! in Pokémon, futa world.
2 years ago
-
RemyBoyz679X liked the chapter The only thing I can... in Bloodpact Futa.
2 years ago
-
RemyBoyz679X liked the chapter Blowjobs. in Bloodpact Futa.
2 years ago
-
RemyBoyz679X left a comment on the chapter Panic and Disgust in Futanari tales by Serca45.
2 years ago
No recent activity
RemyBoyz679X has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
RemyBoyz679X has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
RemyBoyz679X has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
RemyBoyz679X has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
RemyBoyz679X has not earned any awards.