About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Remondoxxx liked the chapter Not even close in Wanna Bet?.
17 hours ago
-
Remondoxxx liked the chapter No, chase down Bill and Mark in Wanna Bet?.
17 hours ago
-
Remondoxxx liked the chapter fem beerus in Suffering Sapho.
18 hours ago
-
Remondoxxx liked the chapter deltarune in Suffering Sapho.
18 hours ago
-
Remondoxxx liked the chapter Take advantage on your mother in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Remondoxxx liked the chapter Stay in bed instead [incest] in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Remondoxxx liked the chapter Finding Amber: Physically in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Remondoxxx liked the chapter Family gets ready for the farmer's market in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Remondoxxx liked the chapter Tara in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Remondoxxx liked the chapter Pinch yourself in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Remondoxxx has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Remondoxxx has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Remondoxxx has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Remondoxxx has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Remondoxxx has not earned any awards.