About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Poland
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
ride a bice, swimming, reading fantasy books, playing video games, jogging.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy, science-fiction, history
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Penis, cock, sword what ever.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy, labia, vagina, cunt, womanhood.
- I write erotica because
-
I'm tired of waiting for next chapters of my favourite stories, so I decided to write them by my own.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Regin34 liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
1 day ago
-
Regin34 liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
4 days ago
-
Regin34 liked the chapter A President in Waiting in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
Regin34 liked the chapter Naked Baristas in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
Regin34 liked the chapter Chapter 12: The Battle for the Abbey Pt. 3 in Knight Fall.
1 week ago
-
Regin34 liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
Regin34 left a comment on the chapter Priya's Contract in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
Regin34 liked the chapter Priya's Contract in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
Regin34 liked the chapter Uber Stakeout in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
Regin34 liked the chapter Priya's Presents in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Regin34 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Regin34 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Regin34 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Regin34 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Regin34 has not earned any awards.