About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
RedThing430 liked the chapter Why one of them? in The Magic Remote.
21 hours ago
-
RedThing430 liked the chapter Time for the Sugar and Mommy to get to work for him in The Magic Remote.
21 hours ago
-
RedThing430 liked the chapter Drug Store in Cracking.
2 weeks ago
-
RedThing430 liked the chapter Corner Shop in Cracking.
2 weeks ago
-
RedThing430 liked the chapter Camp-Site in Cracking.
3 weeks ago
-
RedThing430 liked the chapter Trailer Park in Cracking.
3 weeks ago
-
RedThing430 liked the chapter New meat in Futa Apocalypse.
3 weeks ago
-
RedThing430 liked the chapter John escapes....? in Futa Apocalypse.
3 weeks ago
-
RedThing430 liked the chapter Looking for more in Futa Apocalypse.
3 weeks ago
-
RedThing430 liked the chapter Filling a new victim with cum in Futa Apocalypse.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
RedThing430 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
RedThing430 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
RedThing430 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
RedThing430 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
RedThing430 has not earned any awards.