About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
RedRiver1 liked the chapter Interlude: Disciple of Grail in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
6 days ago
-
RedRiver1 liked the chapter Many Introductions, (Household Gaurd) in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
6 days ago
-
RedRiver1 liked the chapter Many introductions (Staff) in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
6 days ago
-
RedRiver1 liked the chapter Saruka's Seduction in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
RedRiver1 liked the chapter Interlude: Alkyone's taste in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
RedRiver1 liked the chapter The Circle get a taste but only that in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
RedRiver1 liked the chapter Hippolyta is not the only one in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
RedRiver1 liked the chapter Saying No? No Way! in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
RedRiver1 liked the chapter They will tour the residence in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
RedRiver1 liked the chapter Hippolyta is not done with them yet in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
No recent activity
RedRiver1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
RedRiver1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
RedRiver1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
RedRiver1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
RedRiver1 has not earned any awards.