About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Reading234 liked the chapter Morning after in My family's new faith.
3 weeks ago
-
Reading234 liked the chapter Watch your reflection as your face transforms in The Velvet Transformation.
2 months ago
-
Reading234 liked the chapter It is a virus in Life Alteration System.
2 months ago
-
Reading234 liked the chapter Nightwatch in My family's new faith.
2 months ago
-
Reading234 liked the chapter A New Joanne in Jordan's Journey.
4 months ago
-
Reading234 liked the chapter Something Even Better in Jordan's Journey.
4 months ago
-
Reading234 liked the chapter Something Better in Jordan's Journey.
5 months ago
-
Reading234 liked the chapter Dinner Time in Jordan's Journey.
5 months ago
-
Reading234 liked the chapter Target in Jordan's Journey.
5 months ago
-
Reading234 liked the chapter Chapter 14: Wow. Just, Wow. in I O U.
5 months ago
No recent activity
Reading234 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Reading234 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Reading234 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Reading234 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Reading234 has not earned any awards.