About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Randalin liked the chapter A Panicked Olivia in Your Girlfriend's Plaything.
1 day ago
-
Randalin liked the chapter Yes, she needs to make sure they have the chemistry in Maya.
2 days ago
-
Randalin liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
3 days ago
-
Randalin liked the chapter Yes in Your bully and your wife.
5 days ago
-
Randalin liked the chapter Yes, no interruptions from Dylan in Your bully and your wife.
5 days ago
-
Randalin liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
6 days ago
-
Randalin liked the chapter Change the Birthday! in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
1 week ago
-
Randalin liked the chapter Changes in the Night in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Randalin liked the chapter The photos? in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
Randalin liked the chapter Model Clothes in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Randalin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Randalin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Randalin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Randalin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Randalin has not earned any awards.