About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
RainingSlut published the chapter A Sitting Duck To Be Plucked in Bad Ends.
2 hours ago
-
RainingSlut published the chapter RAGE!...Or Not in Bad Ends.
2 hours ago
-
RainingSlut published the chapter A Gang Of Thugs in Bad Ends.
2 hours ago
-
RainingSlut published the chapter Alone On The Road! in Bad Ends.
3 hours ago
-
RainingSlut received a new award: First Chapter.
3 hours ago
-
RainingSlut published the chapter Karlach (Baldur's Gate 3) in Bad Ends.
4 hours ago
No recent activity
RainingSlut has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
RainingSlut has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
RainingSlut has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
RainingSlut has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
RainingSlut has not earned any awards.