About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Idea #1 in Universal Rules.
2 days ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Leaving in Universal Rules.
2 days ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Ed Does Some Good Before Having Fun in Universal Rules.
2 days ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Introduction in Universal Rules.
2 days ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Chapter 14: Make an Offer in Down to Earth.
2 days ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Chapter 13: Owned in Down to Earth.
2 days ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Chapter 11: What Do You Have to Say for Yourself? in Down to Earth.
2 days ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Chapter 4: Here's How This is Going to Go in Down to Earth.
2 days ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Lessons in Lust, Part 2 in Lessons in Lust.
5 days ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Tuning Chloe, Part 20 in Tuning Chloe.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Radka38 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Radka38 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Radka38 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Radka38 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Radka38 has not earned any awards.