About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Raddar38 liked the chapter You're not sure if she is mad, or disappointed in Reborn into Calitian.
11 hours ago
-
Raddar38 liked the chapter We're not strangers anymore. in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 day ago
-
Raddar38 liked the chapter Nah, it's apparently not worth watching in Reborn into Calitian.
2 days ago
-
Raddar38 liked the chapter You'd rather not let Mary see you getting pegged in Reborn into Calitian.
4 days ago
-
Raddar38 liked the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
4 days ago
-
Raddar38 liked the chapter Mary and Vatarie are hammered in Reborn into Calitian.
6 days ago
-
Raddar38 liked the chapter You can't solve all your problems with cunnilingus in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
6 days ago
-
Raddar38 liked the chapter Not before someone finds you in Reborn into Calitian.
1 week ago
-
Raddar38 liked the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Raddar38 liked the chapter You kind her sluttier half in Reborn into Calitian.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Raddar38 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Raddar38 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Raddar38 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Raddar38 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Raddar38 has not earned any awards.