About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 24, 1982
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read erotica? Really though, games and other nerd things.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy and Sci-Fi
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It is the best way for me to live out any fantasies I might have.
- In conclusion, I am
-
a person. We all are on the other end of these bios.
-
RachelDaws liked the chapter First week of a new life in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
13 hours ago
-
RachelDaws liked the chapter New Opportunity in Soulmates.
13 hours ago
-
RachelDaws liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
RachelDaws liked the chapter The Makeover in Soulmates.
1 week ago
-
RachelDaws liked the chapter Dani, the parking lot blowjob queen in Masculinity Lost.
1 week ago
-
RachelDaws liked the chapter Employee of the Day in Soulmates.
2 weeks ago
-
RachelDaws liked the chapter Three Years. Team Option For Two More in Hot Topic.
2 weeks ago
-
RachelDaws liked the chapter Why Wouldn't She Be? in Hot Topic.
2 weeks ago
-
RachelDaws liked the chapter The couples first session in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
2 weeks ago
-
RachelDaws liked the chapter The Painful Reminder in Love Potion Number Ten.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
RachelDaws has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
RachelDaws has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
RachelDaws has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
RachelDaws has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
RachelDaws has not earned any awards.