About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
RED_WALKER liked the chapter Returning With Some Loot in Tabula Rasa.
8 months ago
-
RED_WALKER liked the chapter Recuperating & Dealing with Level Ups in Tabula Rasa.
9 months ago
-
RED_WALKER liked the chapter A Quick Lunch & Getting Ready to Head Out in Tabula Rasa.
9 months ago
-
RED_WALKER liked the chapter The Morning Orgy Comes to an End in Tabula Rasa.
10 months ago
-
RED_WALKER liked the chapter Continuing The Morning Orgy in Tabula Rasa.
10 months ago
-
RED_WALKER liked the chapter Waking Up Surrounded by Love in Tabula Rasa.
10 months ago
-
RED_WALKER liked the chapter Talking in the Hot Spring in Tabula Rasa.
10 months ago
-
RED_WALKER liked the chapter Giving Out the Rest of the Gifts in Tabula Rasa.
10 months ago
-
RED_WALKER liked the chapter Returning Home & Giving Out Gifts in Tabula Rasa.
10 months ago
-
RED_WALKER liked the chapter Leaving the City in Tabula Rasa.
10 months ago
No recent activity
RED_WALKER has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
RED_WALKER has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
RED_WALKER has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
RED_WALKER has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
RED_WALKER has not earned any awards.