About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
R4nd0 liked the chapter Breed my daughter in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
R4nd0 liked the chapter Yes, but not because of you. in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
R4nd0 liked the chapter September 20th 2024 8:58 pm. in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
R4nd0 liked the chapter Several conversations. in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
R4nd0 liked the chapter Krystal Storms in. in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
R4nd0 liked the chapter About the same in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
R4nd0 liked the chapter About her sister Myra in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
R4nd0 liked the chapter The Fire Alarm. in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
R4nd0 liked the chapter She goes..? in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
R4nd0 liked the chapter The biggest in Temptation High.
2 days ago
No recent activity
R4nd0 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
R4nd0 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
R4nd0 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
R4nd0 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
R4nd0 has not earned any awards.