About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read all of your stories
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci fi
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I like to inspire others for an ideal world
- In conclusion, I am
-
A horny black cock slut
-
QOSAbbie liked the chapter Do as asked and make dinner in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
QOSAbbie liked the chapter Try to catch up with Wifey and Savannah in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
QOSAbbie liked the chapter She agrees but doesn’t want hubby to know in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
QOSAbbie liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 days ago
-
QOSAbbie liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 days ago
-
QOSAbbie liked the chapter The reunion continues in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
QOSAbbie liked the chapter The reunion continues in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
QOSAbbie liked the chapter A day at the bull camp in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
QOSAbbie liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
3 days ago
-
QOSAbbie liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
5 days ago
No recent activity
QOSAbbie has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
QOSAbbie has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
QOSAbbie has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
QOSAbbie has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
QOSAbbie has not earned any awards.