About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Purpleman22 liked the chapter The contest in Sexual Privilege.
1 hour ago
-
Purpleman22 liked the chapter I hope your soul belongs to Jesus, because that throat belongs to me in Sexual Privilege.
20 hours ago
-
Purpleman22 liked the chapter Biology class with Ophelia in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
Purpleman22 liked the chapter Sleeping together in Sexual Privilege.
3 days ago
-
Purpleman22 liked the chapter Not really in Sexual Privilege.
3 days ago
-
Purpleman22 liked the chapter A tittywank finish in Sexual Privilege.
5 days ago
-
Purpleman22 liked the chapter Go hog-wild in Sexual Privilege.
6 days ago
-
Purpleman22 liked the chapter An Interrupted Search in Thought Bubbles.
3 months ago
-
Purpleman22 liked the chapter After a little walk... in The Affection Multiplier.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Purpleman22 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Purpleman22 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Purpleman22 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Purpleman22 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Purpleman22 has not earned any awards.