About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Psub liked the chapter lesbianism correction university in Maledom Worlds.
3 hours ago
-
Psub liked the chapter Lessons in Lust, Part 3 in Lessons in Lust.
1 day ago
-
Psub liked the chapter Tiffany's Discipline in Tiffany's Agenda.
4 days ago
-
Psub liked the chapter Lessons in Lust, Part 2 in Lessons in Lust.
6 days ago
-
Psub liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 29 in The Foster Girl.
1 week ago
-
Psub liked the chapter Zatanna and nothing else. in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
Psub liked the chapter No, don’t be silly. in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
Psub liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
-
Psub liked the chapter You accidentally send them to your old crush. in Life as a Gooner.
2 weeks ago
-
Psub liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Psub has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Psub has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Psub has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Psub has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Psub has not earned any awards.