About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
PrinceOfCorruption published the story Temptation & Thrones.
2 weeks ago
-
PrinceOfCorruption received a new award: I Like It a Lot.
1 year ago
-
PrinceOfCorruption left a comment on the chapter Getting ready for school in Absolute Corruption.
1 year ago
-
PrinceOfCorruption published the chapter Getting ready for school in Absolute Corruption.
1 year ago
-
PrinceOfCorruption received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
1 year ago
-
PrinceOfCorruption published the chapter She goes to get her phone in Absolute Corruption.
1 year ago
-
PrinceOfCorruption received a new award: First Story.
1 year ago
-
PrinceOfCorruption published the story Absolute Corruption.
1 year ago
-
PrinceOfCorruption received a new award: First Chapter.
1 year ago
-
PrinceOfCorruption published the chapter Yes in Absolute Corruption.
1 year ago
No recent activity
PrinceOfCorruption has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
PrinceOfCorruption has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
PrinceOfCorruption has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
PrinceOfCorruption has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
PrinceOfCorruption has not earned any awards.