About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Primewidow liked the chapter Using creative mode for something silly in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
Primewidow published the chapter POV Switch: Casey (F, 18) in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
Primewidow published the chapter It can't hurt to let her do one or two entries... in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
Primewidow published the chapter It's like, your bestie. Of course you're gonna tell her now! in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
Primewidow received a new award: Page Turner.
2 months ago
-
Primewidow left a comment on the chapter The Weight has Arrived in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
Primewidow liked the chapter The Weight has Arrived in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
Primewidow liked the chapter The Drink of Desires in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
Primewidow published the chapter ...you desperately type in a new entry. in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
-
Primewidow published the chapter ...only for someone to knock on your door. in RealityShift.net.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Primewidow has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Primewidow has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Primewidow has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Primewidow has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Primewidow has not earned any awards.