About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
watch porn, play computer games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
sci-fi, fantasy, all sorts of stuff
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I like certain fetishes
- In conclusion, I am
-
Just a simple person making sex stories
-
Primal356 published the chapter Chapter VI in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Primal356 published the chapter Chapter V in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Primal356 published the chapter Chapter IV in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Primal356 published the chapter Chapter III in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Primal356 published the chapter Chapter II in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Primal356 published the chapter Reworked version (for the renders) in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Primal356 published the chapter Chapter XIII in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Primal356 published the chapter Chapter XII in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Primal356 published the chapter Chapter XI. in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Primal356 published the chapter Chapter X. in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Primal356 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Primal356 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Primal356 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Primal356 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Primal356 has not earned any awards.