About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Preadaeter liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
Preadaeter liked the chapter Synchronized Dancing in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
Preadaeter liked the chapter An Awkward ride in Thought Bubbles.
1 week ago
-
Preadaeter liked the chapter Fucking Lillian in Thought Bubbles.
1 week ago
-
Preadaeter liked the chapter The Conflict of Peace in Love Potion Number Ten.
2 weeks ago
-
Preadaeter liked the chapter Three's Company in Love Potion Number Ten.
3 weeks ago
-
Preadaeter liked the chapter Japan does everything better! in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
-
Preadaeter liked the chapter The Wrong Kind of Perfect in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 month ago
-
Preadaeter liked the chapter A taste of Lillian in Thought Bubbles.
1 month ago
-
Preadaeter liked the chapter Home in Thought Bubbles.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Preadaeter has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Preadaeter has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Preadaeter has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Preadaeter has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Preadaeter has not earned any awards.