About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ppmk liked the chapter Introduction in Frat Pledge.
9 months ago
-
Ppmk liked the chapter Introduction in All Inclusive Resort.
1 year ago
-
Ppmk liked the chapter Introduction in The Legendary Equipment Obtained From a Ruin.
2 years ago
-
Ppmk liked the chapter Introduction in Suits and Slimes.
2 years ago
-
Ppmk liked the chapter Go through Taylor’s memories in Skinsuit remote.
2 years ago
-
Ppmk liked the chapter Next in Skinsuit remote.
2 years ago
-
Ppmk liked the chapter I’n the room in Skinsuit remote.
2 years ago
-
Ppmk liked the chapter Mess with family in Skinsuit remote.
2 years ago
-
Ppmk liked the chapter Play with yourself in Skinsuit remote.
2 years ago
-
Ppmk liked the chapter Taylor in Skinsuit remote.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Ppmk has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ppmk has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ppmk has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ppmk has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ppmk has not earned any awards.