About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Interlude - Training Camp in Ambassador.
50 seconds ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Moving Forward in Ambassador.
5 minutes ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Two days later in Ambassador.
12 minutes ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Medbay in Ambassador.
16 minutes ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Firefight in Ambassador.
19 minutes ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Outpost in Ambassador.
23 minutes ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Abandoned in Ambassador.
27 minutes ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Conference call in Ambassador.
31 minutes ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter The next destination in Ambassador.
40 minutes ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Ladies and a gentleman in Ambassador.
2 hours ago
No recent activity
PorkPieRat has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
PorkPieRat has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
PorkPieRat has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
PorkPieRat has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
PorkPieRat has not earned any awards.