About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
PontificatedBlade liked the chapter She just doesn't get the point. in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 week ago
-
PontificatedBlade liked the chapter An unclaimed Demigod in Truth of the Matter.
1 week ago
-
PontificatedBlade liked the chapter My Way Out, Is the Warden. in Black Sex Redemption.
1 week ago
-
PontificatedBlade liked the chapter The Warden's Wife Visits. in Black Sex Redemption.
1 week ago
-
PontificatedBlade liked the chapter START GAME in Black Sex Redemption.
1 week ago
-
PontificatedBlade liked the chapter Introduction in Black Sex Redemption.
1 week ago
-
PontificatedBlade liked the chapter Your girlfriend. in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 week ago
-
PontificatedBlade liked the chapter The truth in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 week ago
-
PontificatedBlade liked the chapter All the way to school. in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 week ago
-
PontificatedBlade liked the chapter Stay the course. in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 week ago
No recent activity
PontificatedBlade has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
PontificatedBlade has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
PontificatedBlade has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
PontificatedBlade has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
PontificatedBlade has not earned any awards.