About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ploobser published the chapter To the stables in A Lady of the Court.
3 hours ago
-
Ploobser published the chapter Footsteps outside the door! in A Lady of the Court.
1 week ago
-
Ploobser published the chapter Socialize with the queen and ladies of the court in A Lady of the Court.
1 week ago
-
Ploobser received a new award: Scene Crafter.
2 weeks ago
-
Ploobser published the chapter Let's tease him, it'll be fun. in A Lady of the Court.
2 weeks ago
-
Ploobser published the chapter Confront him, of course! in A Lady of the Court.
2 weeks ago
-
Ploobser published the chapter Discreetly in A Lady of the Court.
2 weeks ago
-
Ploobser published the chapter Yes, don't be late. in A Lady of the Court.
2 weeks ago
-
Ploobser published the chapter There's...something else on her mind. in A Lady of the Court.
2 weeks ago
-
Ploobser published the chapter Grab a cloak first. in A Lady of the Court.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Ploobser has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ploobser has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ploobser has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ploobser has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ploobser has not earned any awards.