About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Pingu235 liked the chapter Beach day in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
23 hours ago
-
Pingu235 liked the chapter Secretary mum in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 days ago
-
Pingu235 left a comment on the chapter Showing Blake in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
5 days ago
-
Pingu235 liked the chapter Showing Blake in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
5 days ago
-
Pingu235 liked the chapter The Negotiator in Honey Hollow.
6 days ago
-
Pingu235 liked the chapter Going shopping in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
6 days ago
-
Pingu235 left a comment on the chapter Cocksucker in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
Pingu235 liked the chapter Cocksucker in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
Pingu235 liked the chapter Mad at dad in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
Pingu235 posted a reply on the chapter "Men." in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Pingu235 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Pingu235 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Pingu235 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Pingu235 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Pingu235 has not earned any awards.