About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
read
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Comics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
it's a side of me family and friends wouldn't accept
- In conclusion, I am
-
Bi polar and medicated
-
Phil_Starr published the chapter No in The Third Wheel.
1 month ago
-
Phil_Starr published the chapter Anna Knocks On The Door in The Third Wheel.
1 month ago
-
Phil_Starr received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
4 months ago
-
Phil_Starr received a new award: First Chapter.
4 months ago
-
Phil_Starr received a new award: First Story.
4 months ago
-
Phil_Starr published the story The Third Wheel.
4 months ago
-
Phil_Starr liked the chapter Introduction in To Cuck or Be Cucked.
4 months ago
-
Phil_Starr liked the chapter Introduction in Can I Borrow Your Wife?.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Phil_Starr has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Phil_Starr has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Phil_Starr has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Phil_Starr has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Phil_Starr has not earned any awards.