About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Perversidade3 liked the chapter Reach for the brochure and read it. in Patruda Island.
9 hours ago
-
Perversidade3 liked the chapter Follow Mikaere to your room. in Patruda Island.
9 hours ago
-
Perversidade3 liked the chapter Matteo Zuccarelli, 30-year-old sous chef from Naples. in Patruda Island.
9 hours ago
-
Perversidade3 liked the chapter Introduction in Patruda Island.
9 hours ago
-
Perversidade3 liked the chapter All women secretly hate all men that aren't you & You are the NTR god in Planetary Alignment Harem.
9 hours ago
-
Perversidade3 liked the chapter Breakfast, Blowjobs, and Bitches in Planetary Alignment Harem.
9 hours ago
-
Perversidade3 liked the chapter Astounding in Planetary Alignment Harem.
10 hours ago
-
Perversidade3 liked the chapter You fuck like a beast! in Planetary Alignment Harem.
10 hours ago
-
Perversidade3 liked the chapter Damn good in Planetary Alignment Harem.
10 hours ago
-
Perversidade3 liked the chapter You have to take the train home alone. in Planetary Alignment Harem.
10 hours ago
No recent activity
Perversidade3 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Perversidade3 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Perversidade3 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Perversidade3 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Perversidade3 has not earned any awards.