About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Periwinkle liked the chapter Later That Night in Mind Controlling Mutant.
5 days ago
-
Periwinkle liked the chapter Introduction in Alpha Worship.
1 week ago
-
Periwinkle liked the chapter Chapter 50: The Afterparty in Absolute Yes.
1 week ago
-
Periwinkle liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
Periwinkle liked the chapter Chapter 43: Enjoyment in Absolute Yes.
3 weeks ago
-
Periwinkle liked the chapter No, it doesn't in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
4 weeks ago
-
Periwinkle liked the chapter Chapter 34: Re-education in Absolute Yes.
1 month ago
-
Periwinkle liked the chapter Headline Nudes in Bullshitman.
1 month ago
-
Periwinkle liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 33 in The Silver Leash.
2 months ago
-
Periwinkle liked the chapter Alyssa seems to waiver in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Periwinkle has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Periwinkle has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Periwinkle has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Periwinkle has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Periwinkle has not earned any awards.