About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Peperoncino104 liked the chapter Laced drink in Slumber party rpg.
1 year ago
-
Peperoncino104 received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
1 year ago
-
Peperoncino104 published the chapter unexpected call in Slumber party rpg.
1 year ago
-
Peperoncino104 published the chapter Sarah goes to meet the others in Slumber party rpg.
1 year ago
-
Peperoncino104 received a new award: First Chapter.
1 year ago
-
Peperoncino104 received a new award: First Story.
1 year ago
-
Peperoncino104 published the story Slumber party rpg.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Peperoncino104 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Peperoncino104 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Peperoncino104 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Peperoncino104 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Peperoncino104 has not earned any awards.