About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- US
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
enjoy life.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
a range of other things.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy or cunt
- I write erotica because
-
it passes the time and is fun.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Peanisbound liked the chapter She just can’t agree in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
Peanisbound liked the chapter Cuck Leo in LUST .
2 weeks ago
-
Peanisbound liked the chapter Roomates in LUST .
2 weeks ago
-
Peanisbound liked the chapter She Puts a Monster To Shame in Futanari World.
2 weeks ago
-
Peanisbound liked the chapter They're the schools cheerleaders in Futanari World.
2 weeks ago
-
Peanisbound liked the chapter The Locker room was not empty in Futanari World.
2 weeks ago
-
Peanisbound liked the chapter You find a nerdy futa crying in the showers in Futanari World.
2 weeks ago
-
Peanisbound liked the chapter Gym in Futanari World.
2 weeks ago
-
Peanisbound liked the chapter [Heal Slut] in LUST .
3 weeks ago
-
Peanisbound liked the chapter Join the harem in LUST .
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Peanisbound has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Peanisbound has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Peanisbound has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Peanisbound has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Peanisbound has not earned any awards.