About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 16, 1977
- Location
- Scandinavia and London
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Travel mostly in Europe
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Authors like John Irving or Jonathan Franzen
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It turns me on
- In conclusion, I am
-
Loving this page and the opportunity to write
-
Paul77 published the chapter Morgan gets worked over hard again in Morgan's Lunch Break.
3 days ago
-
Paul77 liked the chapter 69 Her in Morgan's Lunch Break.
4 days ago
-
Paul77 liked the chapter Pleasure Sandy in Morgan's Lunch Break.
4 days ago
-
Paul77 liked the chapter Pressure Sandy in Morgan's Lunch Break.
4 days ago
-
Paul77 published the chapter Sandy gets what she needs in Morgan's Lunch Break.
4 days ago
-
Paul77 published the chapter Surprise galore for Spencer at the Best Western in Morgan's Lunch Break.
5 days ago
-
Paul77 liked the chapter Date of the century. in The Choices We Make.
5 days ago
-
Paul77 liked the chapter Rotes Buch Nr. 1: Wecken am Morgen in MEINE (UNBEKANNTE) FRAU BÄRBEL.
6 days ago
-
Paul77 liked the chapter Rotes Buch Nr. 1: Entjungferung in MEINE (UNBEKANNTE) FRAU BÄRBEL.
6 days ago
-
Paul77 liked the chapter A real rump shaker. in Morgan's Lunch Break.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Paul77 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Paul77 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Paul77 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Paul77 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Paul77 has not earned any awards.