About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Paul4162 liked the chapter Alice's year in Breeding School.
9 months ago
-
Paul4162 liked the chapter Marci Is Picked First in Breeding School.
9 months ago
-
Paul4162 liked the chapter Marci’s First Sex-Ed Class in Breeding School.
9 months ago
-
Paul4162 liked the chapter Introduction in Breeding School.
9 months ago
No recent activity
Paul4162 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Paul4162 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Paul4162 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Paul4162 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Paul4162 has not earned any awards.