About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
PTGurl liked the chapter My Roommate Is A Femboy I Cum Inside in My Roommate Is A Femboy.
9 hours ago
-
PTGurl liked the chapter Here goes nothing...! in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
PTGurl liked the chapter I play in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
PTGurl liked the chapter Vance declines in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
PTGurl liked the chapter A heated battle in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
PTGurl liked the chapter Baelog accepts in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
PTGurl liked the chapter Vaelira’s surprise in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
PTGurl liked the chapter Just watch in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
PTGurl liked the chapter The lower decks in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
PTGurl liked the chapter On the ship in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
No recent activity
PTGurl has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
PTGurl has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
PTGurl has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
PTGurl has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
PTGurl has not earned any awards.