About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
Ozwalt liked the chapter Platzsuche in Isabella.
5 days ago
-
Ozwalt liked the chapter Schritte im Bahnhof in Isabella.
5 days ago
-
Ozwalt liked the chapter Mit dem Bus zum Bahnhof in Isabella.
5 days ago
-
Ozwalt liked the chapter Introduction in Isabella.
6 days ago
-
Ozwalt liked the chapter Das bin ich in Isabella.
6 days ago
-
Ozwalt liked the chapter Der Anfang in Isabella.
6 days ago
-
Ozwalt liked the chapter Sauna eins in Isabella.
6 days ago
-
Ozwalt liked the chapter Sauna zwei in Isabella.
6 days ago
-
Ozwalt liked the chapter Sauna drei in Isabella.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Ozwalt has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ozwalt has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ozwalt has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ozwalt has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ozwalt has not earned any awards.