About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
OriannaBabausong liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
OriannaBabausong liked the chapter The first worshipper in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
OriannaBabausong liked the chapter Sea A Stage in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
OriannaBabausong liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
OriannaBabausong liked the chapter An Important Decision in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
OriannaBabausong liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
OriannaBabausong liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 days ago
-
OriannaBabausong liked the chapter Oak in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
6 days ago
-
OriannaBabausong liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
OriannaBabausong liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
No recent activity
OriannaBabausong has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
OriannaBabausong has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
OriannaBabausong has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
OriannaBabausong has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
OriannaBabausong has not earned any awards.