About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 21, 1984
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
watch erotica lol
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fantasy novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
it's fun
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Orca2684 liked the chapter ALISON'S MOTHER TINA in Mod your life.
2 days ago
-
Orca2684 liked the chapter Yes, make her a woman in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
3 days ago
-
Orca2684 liked the chapter Alone again in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
6 days ago
-
Orca2684 liked the chapter A disturbing morning in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
6 days ago
-
Orca2684 liked the chapter Take her ass again in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
6 days ago
-
Orca2684 liked the chapter Stop to discuss the situation with Bryli in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
6 days ago
-
Orca2684 liked the chapter Emma's Home in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
6 days ago
-
Orca2684 liked the chapter Preserve her virginity in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
6 days ago
-
Orca2684 liked the chapter Give in to lust in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
6 days ago
-
Orca2684 liked the chapter Worsening condition in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
6 days ago
No recent activity
Orca2684 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Orca2684 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Orca2684 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Orca2684 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Orca2684 has not earned any awards.